Friday, January 30, 2009

Concerts


I decided I wanted to make a list of all the bands I've seen in concert. The basis for the list was that they at least had to have put out an album. Otherwise, there would be too many to remember or name. I'm quite sure that I've left some out. I just can't remember some of the opening bands. Several of these artists I've seen multiple times.

Here's the list:

____________________________________________
Aaron Tippin
AC/DC
Aerosmith
Big Ass Truck
Billy Squire
Black Crowes
Bon Jovi
Bryan Adams
Cheap Trick
Clint Black
Dwight Yoakam
Europe
Fastway
Garth Brooks
George Strait
Hank Williams, Jr
Iron Maiden
Journey
Judas Priest
Keith Whitley
Little Texas
Metallica
Mic Harrison
Motley Crue
Oak Ridge Boys
Patty Loveless
Poison
Queensryche
Quireboys
Randy Travis
Ratt
Saxon
Scorpions
Skid Row
Superdrag
Ted Nugent
The Police
Thunder
Twisted Sister
Van Halen
Vixen
V-Roys
Whitesnake

No comments: